Four Facts: Concerts at Sundance (Shantell Ogden)
This week marks the beginning of the Sundance Film Festival, and I’m gearing up to be part of it this year through “Concerts at Sundance” benefiting Huntsman Cancer Institute! Thanks to Stephanie Degraw, founder and owner of Power Media Entertainment (organizers of Concerts at Sundance), here are a few facts about the series…
• Concerts at Sundance supports cancer research through the music of local and international indie artists.
• Over 30 bands and artists will perform during Concerts at Sundance. There are artists traveling from Belgium, Canada, Texas, Tennessee, California and more!
• Even though the series isn’t part of Sundance Film Festival, co-locating the event provides increased awareness for fundraising efforts, as well as international stage for indie artists to gain exposure to more fans and entertainment executives.
• There are concerts every day during the Sundance Film Festival; all shows are open to the public and ticket prices are low- and proceeds benefit a great cause, too!
Latest posts by StrongWriterDean (see all)
- StrongWriter On the Radio: (Episode 74) “Toni Tennille – A Memoir of Sunshine and Shadow” [part 1 of 2] - May 20, 2016
- StrongWriter On the Radio: (Episode 69) “Frank Shiner – My Wonderful Spark Plug” - February 14, 2016
- StrongWriter On the Radio: (Episode 68) “Milt Larsen – Good Collaborators Are Like Siamese Twins” - February 6, 2016